Monday, July 7, 2014

Fortunately & Unfortunately

So, the only thing I worked on in May and June was the baby blanket for my new half-sister (M).  It turned out really cute.  Unfortunately (in terms of blanket making), she is part of a pair, M is a complete set with my half-brother P.   Fortunately, I'm on summer vacation. Unfortunately, the first comment out of their mom's mouth was about the cat hair on the blanket.  (I knew this, but my dryer wasn't working when I left home, I brought it to my dad's place to wash and dry it. It's cotton, much nicer when machine-dried).  Fortunately, I've already fallen in love with P and he needs a blanket from his big sister. Unfortunately, I haven't got much umph to do it when I know how it will be received. Fortunately, I've already bought the yarn. Unfortunately, I've already bought the yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment