Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Projects that just want to be FINISHED!

So, I thought it would be a good idea to look at all the projects that I have going.  I guess I have to guilt myself into finishing.
1.  I have been working on Vijante since last Spring Break.  It isn't a hard pattern, I'm in ball 3 of 3 for the lace weigtht stockinette stitch portion.  Lord, let it be DONE.
2. Socks for Poppy, in, get this, sport weight. What's wrong with me?
3. Lovely blue striped socks.
4. Baby blanket for Malik. This one just needs to be frogged back 10 rows and the decreasing started again. It's garter stitch for carp sakes.
It might be that my creative juices aren't flowing from these patterns.  So far they are easy stockinette or garter projects. Hm.. maybe that's the problem. Too easy, but the Vijante will get a lacey pattern after this ball...
And I can't blame it on the cats, they are pretty good when I knit, sometimes they want to bite it, but that's just because I haven't knit around them much.

No comments:

Post a Comment