Monday, February 10, 2014

Knitting Mojo

Dearest Knitting Mojo,
Where did you go? Why do you think I can carry on without you? I tried to tempt you back by starting a new project in November.  Two at a time socks, toe up, magic loop, one of you favorites.  I barely made it through the toes before the had to be abandoned.  They sit dejectedly in their bag.  I tried again, unsuccessfully, to get you back to my heart with a baby blanket with new, bright yellow, cotton yarn for a wonderful friend. Half way through, we were going strong, I could feel us coming back together, then I made a gigantic mistake in the decreasing.  But I take responsibility for the mistake, I will follow a pattern next time and not just go at it willy-nilly, if that's what you want.
Just please come home.
Lost without you,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment