Tuesday, December 4, 2012

With your yarn, awesome knitter, do you see what I see?

I see Christmas coming. With jolly music and yuletide laughter. I see it coming without hand knits as well. 8 days and my finals will be over, then I must crank out the wool goods or leave my family to freeze in the cold German winter. A thought too sad indeed.
But what am I working on? oh, a hat with BellaDulce yarn for me.  O.o yeah it confuses me too. I say it is comfort knitting, and its not like it is flying off the needles.

By the way, BellaDulce yarns has a website. Well, almost. It is coming soon. Hooray! And it is beautiful and LaDonna has done it all on her own. Impressive! Knitter and web designer. That means I need to block things and take pictures so they have more examples of their yarns in FOs.  Yeah, that won't happen for at least 9 days. But I've thought about it.

Now I must go and get dressed. Apparently I have to have clothes on to teach. What? Why? oh, alright.

1 comment:

  1. You must knit faster - we need your beautiful knitting on our page :-)

    ReplyDelete