Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Currently on the needles:

Travel in Pink
Pattern: Traveling Woman by Liz Abinante (Ravelry Link)
Yarn: Knit Picks Gloss Fingering in and Bella Dulce in Lauren


Backstory on the Bella Dulce yarn: You might notice that the name of the Bella Dulce yarn in Lauren. Why yes! That is my name. Could it be? Yes.  I know the wonderful ladies who dye this yarn and they named this fabulous color after me.  It is pink and sparkly, and really, what more could a girl ask for?

This was dyed by two of the most fabulous ladies in the world, who happen to be a part of my knitting group.  They have taken me under their wing and each has treated me like a daughter. They are more than words to me. they haven't yet put their beautiful yarns up on Ravelry, but assure me, I have been after them.  I will update with a link when possible.



This picture does nothing for the color of the yarn. Ewww.  I know reds are difficult to catch, especially in artificial light, but come on.  You can see the sparkles really nicely though...


As it is the Traveling Woman pattern, it has travelled with me a fair bit.
Las Cruces
Phoenix (Confrence)
Ameland, The Netherlands (Family vacation)
Dusseldorf, Germany (Home)

1 comment:

  1. I have heard of these two wonderful ladies! They need to get a website together, so you can link to them!

    ReplyDelete